What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage your cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data is Collected?
Should you choose to make contact via the Meydan Group website, Meydan Group then collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc. and possibly the IP address you are using when visiting our website.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
This data is mostly provided by you. We collect data and process data when you make an online enquiry via our website’s contact form.
We may also collect data indirectly via third party platforms such as Linked In or Seek in the event you choose to apply for a role or enquire about a role with the Meydan Group.
How Might We Use Your Data?
At the Meydan Group we collect your data in order that we are able to provide you with updates to company news and changes, information about roles, assess you for a role you may of applied or for other communication worthy areas that might interest you. Marketing information will not be sent to you unless you have explicitly requested and consented to receiving it and in this case, you have the right at any time to request that Meydan Group stop marketing communications. If this is the case, please email [email protected]
How Do we Store Your Data?
The Meydan Group store data securely via Office 365 suite (SharePoint and Outlook Exchange) located in Australia and secured through Office 365 security including two factor authentications on all accounts.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
The Meydan Group respect your data protection rights and as such every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Meydan Group for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Meydan Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Meydan Group to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Meydan Group erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Meydan Group restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Meydan Group’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Meydan Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +61 3 9009 7200
Or write to us: Meydan Group, Level 40, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Meydan Group may use these cookies for marketing purposes to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Meydan does not share this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to Manager Your Cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Meydan Group
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Meydan Group has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Email: [email protected]